- Jason Pither, Associate Professor, Department of Biology, Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science (Lead Applicant)
- Sharon Hanna, Programmer Analyst, UBC Okanagan Library
- Mathew Vis-Dunbar, Data & Digital Scholarship Librarian, UBC Okanagan Library
- Corrina Thomsen, PhD Student, Department of Biology, Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Clerissa Copeland, BSc Hons. Student, Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
About the Project
This project aims to solve the issue of failed replicability in scientific research by training undergraduate students in the “open science” movement via supporting the development and application of reproducible lab assignment/experiment workflows and through network diagrams highlight how courses across the curriculum are connected.
Awarded in the 2021 Open Education Resources Grant Program