Applications for the ALT-2040 Fund must be submitted online (https://altfundapply.ok.ubc.ca/prog/2021-alt-2040/).
- Call for Proposals: late October
- All proposals due on January 15, 2021, 3:00 PM.
- An Adjudication Committee reviews and makes funding recommendations to Provost. The Provost or Designate finalizes funding decisions (Early Feb, 2021)
- Funding available in 2020 Fiscal year, targeting mid-February, 2021.
- The Lead applicant must indicate that the Department/Unit Heads/Directors of all project applicants have been consulted, are aware of potential resource commitments and have agreed to support the project.
- Proposals must include/upload (may be a scanned email):
- a letter from each Department/Unit Head indicating their approval and commitment to the project (with resources identified); and
- a resource commitment letter from any UBC department/unit or administrative unit that is committing resources (including faculty member and staff time).
- All proposals must have the approval of the Dean or Designate of any UBC Okanagan Faculty/School that is committing resources. This may be included as a scanned email.