Applications for the ALT-2040 Fund must be submitted online.
- Letter of Intent, Program Development and redesign stream, due on 3:00 PM, October 4, 2021*.
- Proposals, all streams, due on November 22, 2021, 3:00 PM.
- Adjudication committees reviews and makes funding recommendations to Provost.
- The Provost or Designate finalizes funding decisions (late January/early February, 2022)
- Funds will be made available as soon as practical after approval.
- The official start date for any proposal is considered to be May 1 of the year of approval.
*Note change from September 30, which is a holiday, to October 4, 2021.